The past year was full of blessings for Bryton and I! I can’t believe how fast the year went! We are both so excited for 2016 and the events that await us, especially the arrival of our baby girl! Here are some of the highlights of our year:
– Saw a bunch of my good friends get married
– Celebrated our first wedding anniversary
– Welcomed our second niece, Irisa
– Visited Tonga, Canada (twice), Calgary, Edmonton, Banff, San Francisco, Las Vegas, New York, and Utah
– Saw the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Times Square, Central Park, the Guggenheim, the Rockefeller Centre, Temple Square, Lake Louise, West Edmonton Mall and the Columbia Icefields
– Visited the temple in Tonga, Calgary, Edmonton, Oakland, Las Vegas, Manhattan, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, and Provo
– Met most of Bryton’s family in Canada and the States
– Met a bunch of my mum’s family in Hastings – had our first family reunion in Bridge Pa
– Started our blog
– Got pregnant with our first little baby and will be meeting her in a little over 2 months.
I’m excited for what 2016 brings and hope we can achieve all our goals!
Happy New Year!